This is my Blog, this is my place.... this will be my game, are you ready to face? watch out for yourself, and watch out for me. sky is the limit, and there u'll find me.
Broken Friendship
At times my heart felt good,
when I and my friend had food.
We looked upon each other, And had a lot of fun.
I thought we would walk together, no matter its cool like rain or hot like sun.
But I never knew that one day will come.
When I‘ll slip on snow, and nobody to help me will come.
I cried a lot, and called out his name.
But realized that friendship is no more and it was a child’s game.
He left me there, to earn name and fame.
He was so happy, and his face expressing no shame.
I asked him-“My dear, what about the promises that we have made?”
He replied-“Promises are generally fake and are only to get one, a shade.”
I was shocked when my friend mocked.
He went out and left me locked.
I made a promise to myself that I would never fake.
And tell everyone that the true friendship, you should never break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey thas good work .
The poet within....nice !
I liked the broken friendship most....something very true !
Really a very gud one......keep it up..sir ji.
Post a Comment